Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Mindfuck Experiment: Beta

I'm opening up mindfuck submissions to friends who i've told about the process that sound somewhat interested in the experience. I'm testing out the rules and process with people i know before i start recruiting strangers. So let's hear it!

Guidelines:
- Email me a story about an experience/book/philosophy/person/artwork etc. that completely obliterated/renovated the way you think, your mindfuck experience.
- Email stories to lauren.kozak @ gmail.com. If writing is, like, way to time consuming, or you're feeling lonely/social, i will gladly take dictated submissions over the phone.
- By submitting me a story, you are giving me a right to post about your story and comment on it. I might not be nice, you accept that by submitting it. I will be very respectful though, and always open to debate. Your stories will be blogged on the interwebs and printed out and read by many at Burning Man.
- I'll gladly credit you or keep you anonymous. Just tell me the level of anonymity you'd like- full name, first name, nick name, screenname, totally anonymous.
- While you do not have to use your finest prose and perfect grammar/spelling (though I welcome it), please use complete sentences and written English.
- No movies. We were all fucked up by Fight Club, that doesn't make you a special or unique snowflake. Television is fine, because if you actually had an experience where tv changed your life, i'm curious to hear it.

I think that's it! Psyched to hear what's lurking in your heads!

No comments: